Thursday, August 20, 2009

Garden Time Fun

To beat the heat, yesterday morning after Chris left for work I packed my girls up in the car and we headed to The Stevens-Coolidge Place in North Andover. If you live in the area and have never been, it's a fabulous to take a dog for a walk! Not only are there many places for a dog to explore and a field to run in, but the gardens are just beautiful to walk through. It makes for a fun, peaceful walk!

The Stevens-Coolidge Place

Yes, there's a Collie in this picture:


Elsa LOVES to jump up on anything, she's such a show off!



My little girl loves to run!

Taking some time to check stuff out.





Off to the field! Reese is always leading the way...


But Elsa's not far behind.

Here I come!!!

Once again, the show off. She should be a farm dog!

A minute to relax.

And then off again!

My girls...Reese

and Elsa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...