Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Sun Has Arrived! And So Have the Poppies!

Well it's nice of the sun to finally decide to show up...I was afraid we'd never see it again! And that isn't the only bright and colorful sign of spring that has arrived. The fantastic poppies that I love to see bloom every year have made their arrival, once again from the wonderful garden of Bogart, Dexter, and Bruno's yard!

So yesterday I packed up my girls and we swung by my Cockalier friends' house, Merry and Pippin, and we all made our way to our favorite yard. The pups had a wonderful time playing...or in Elsa's case, napping...while I snapped pictures!

Enjoy! : )

Beautiful flowers!

Pippin wants to check them out.



Blooming









A little something else I found

Bruno waiting patiently for me to take a picture of him before throwing his ball

Cutie!

Merry & Pippin

Reese is so weird. She isn't digging. Just standing in a hole. Weirdo.

Sniffing

Spoiled dogs!

Isn't life tough?

Happy dog!

Kisses

Waiting for me to throw the ball


Pippin

Bruno!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...