Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winter Fun!

Mother Nature owes me big time...this has not been a good winter for a dog walking business! With nearly record breaking snow totals and it's only January 27th, I am already counting down the days until spring...

And anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not a winter person in the least. However, I can't say that about my girls. They absolutely love racing around in all this white stuff. Fortunately, I do enjoy (ok, I am obsessed with) taking pictures of them. So the upside to all this snow? Elsa and Reese get to run around, play, and explore, and I get take advantage of the photo ops! So in "celebration" of today's fresh blanket of snow, I'd like to post of a handful of some of my pics for you to enjoy : )





















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...