Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Elsa ROCKS at RALLY!

I've talked in the past about showing Elsa in an AKC sport called Rally-Obedience. There are 3 levels of Rally: Novice, Advanced, and Excellent. Elsa recently earned her third title in Rally Excellent, we can't go any higher than that! I absolutely love the sport and Reese will soon try her luck in the Rally show ring as well. And instead of trying to describe it, below I've posted a video of Elsa and I at a show this winter, you can see how much fun it is! The greatest thing about competing in Rally with Elsa is that the two of us must work together, she must watch and listen to me, and I must tell her exactly what to do. In this video we're competing in Rally Advanced, Elsa did a wonderful job and placed 1st in her class! However, you may notice that I was quite nervous! Rally-O is something that anyone can get involved in and your pup will LOVE working and competing with you! You can also read additional information about Rally-Obedience on the AKC website: Rally


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...